International Journal of Innovative Education and Leadership
Please send your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no processing or publication fees attached to this journal. Articles should use the bibliographic and formatting standards found in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition. There is no page limit on the submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
Please follow the below guidelines:
- The submission file must be in Microsoft Word document file format. Please do not send any PDF files.
- The submission should be original. Please do not submit articles that have been published previously or are under consideration for publication in another journal.
- Please follow APA guidelines.
- Please snure the references are listed at the end.
- Please include figures and tables in the body of the manuscript.
- You will receive a template after your submission has been accepted for publication.
Your submission should contain the following:
- Name of author(s), institution/affiliation, and email address for all authors
- Paper title
- Body of paper (including review of literature, method, and results)
- Brief biography of each author (one paragraph, no more than 100 words)